Instaqualify.com is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and usage of your information. Instaqualify.com is not a licensed broker and does not solicit nor offer mortgage loan products of any type. Instaqualify.com is intended for informational purposes only and also serves as a source of lead generation.
Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all of our products and services.
- Information We Collect.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, telephone number, and email address (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). Instaqualify.com does not collect Social Security numbers, date of birth, or address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, loan criteria you are interested in, data about your online activity, and other information which could not be used to identify you (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
- Information: PII and NPII are known together as “Information”.
- How We Collect Information
- nformation provided by you: Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our services. This Information could be provided via any of the online forms found at Instaqualify.com.
- How We Use Information
- In General: We may use Information to:
- Send to a qualified, licensed mortgage lender who may communicate loan options that may be of interest to you.
- Improve customer service.
- Improve our Site.
- Personalize your user experience.
- Manage our business.
- In General: We may use Information to:
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Network Partners: In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service provided through this website, you agree that Instaqualify.com may share your Information with lenders which provide services to our consumers in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) to deliver the products and services your requested. PLEASE NOTE: the Network Partners with which you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Network Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
- Other Situations: We may also disclose your information at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Instaqualify.com Business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and condition or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the Instaqualify.com Business, such as a sale of Instaqualify.com or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of Information contained in the loan inquiries we receive from you. You authorize Instaqualify.com to obtain any and all required information from the Network Partners you were matched with in order for Instaqualify.com to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators.
- We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in our discretion.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persona from gaining access to your Information.
- No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
- Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
- The Site is governed by the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
- We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
- How to Contact Us
InstaQualify has already calculated the required income for you to buy this home.
To see your results and to unlock the rest of the features on this page enter your name and email.